The privacy notice tells individuals the following principles at a minimum:
- We will use your information according to the Philippine Republic Act No. 10173 (the Data Privacy Act of 2012).
- We will only collect information that we need to manage our business and provide a service to you. We will seek your consent to collect information and explain why we are collecting it.
- We will not use information that we do not need to manage our business and we will tell you how we will use your information.
- We will not store more infromation than we need to manage our business and service your needs.
- We will keep your information accurate and, where necessary, up to date.
We will not keep your information longer than we need to manage our business or service your needs.
- We will process your information only in a way the law says we may and considering any rights you have. You have the right to request to see information we hold on you and to request that it be corrected if it is incorrect.
- We will not move your information overseas unless we are sure the information will be protected as required by laws in our country and we will tell you if we are doing so.
- We will make sure your information is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction or damage.